THE LINE LOSS PRO 

NEUTRALIZING DEVICE

Line Loss Pro is a patented hardware device that saves money by saving electricity.

The Line Loss Pro device is a brilliant way for you to conserve energy and save money. Our device is installed on-site within the electrical panels by our engineers, and subsequently lowers your electricity bills by regulating the overall energy efficiency at your facility.

 

7

Years

Experience

Clients

250+

20

Year

Guarantee

24x

Growth Since

2013

LINE LOSS PRO FACTS

  • Completely passive: zero quiescent current

  • Sealed, all-weather plastic construction

  • Fits in all electrical panels

  • Works with 120-480 Volts

  • Weighs 2.85 lbs

  • Installation Time: Approximately 15 minutes per electrical panel

  • UL and CSA Listed

  • Consumes no power and is passive (does not heat)

  • Deployed in single-phase, three-phase, multi-phase, single-panel, and multi-panel environments with or without a neutral bus bar (neutral line)

  • Neutralizing device attaches inside or outside the electrical panel

  • Country of Origin: USA

  • Minimal Implementation Cost utilizing a 6 month or less ROI

  • Line Loss Pro requires installation of the neutralizing device by a licensed and bonded electrician. Line Loss Pro will team up with the electrician of your choice.

  • Projects completed with zero shutdown of power

Protects the Whole Building

Consumes Zero Energy

Requires No Modification

Reduces Annual Spend

Lowers CO2 Emissions

Improves Power Factor

CONFIGURATIONS

The Line Loss Pro device is comprised of four main inductor designs.

 

Two of the designs vary with the load (in amperes) while the others are a fixed inductance. 

 

Throughout the day, the profile of the load will vary. Within a facility, you will find panels that maintain a constant load 24 hours per day, but more often than not, all loads turn off and on.

 

Our device will will me matched to meet and complement the energy profiles on your electrical panels, for maximum savings.

AdobeStock_129163275.jpeg

SAVINGS ANALYSIS

We love collaborating with customers as we analyze historical energy data, industry standard KPI's (Key Performance Indicators), and real-time energy usage, to produce a comprehensive energy consumption analysis report of actual kWh (kilowatt per hour) usage reduction and savings.

Electricity Plugs

Line Loss Pro reduces harmful effects of Harmonics.

 

In an electric power system, a harmonic is a voltage or current at a multiple of the fundamental frequency of the system, produced by the action of non-linear loads such as rectifiers, discharge lighting, or saturated magnetic devices. Harmonic frequencies in the power grid are a frequent cause of power quality problems. Harmonics in power systems result in increased heating in the equipment and conductors, misfiring in variable speed drives, and torque pulsations in motors.

Line Loss Pro improves Power Factor.

 

Power Factor is the ratio of the actual electrical power dissipated by an AC circuit, to the product of the RMS values of current and voltage. The difference between the

two is caused by reactance in the circuit and represents

power that does no useful work.

 

 


 

 

 

power factor = P / S.

 

For example, a power factor of 0.87 means that 87% of the current you supply to the circuit is performing real work. The rest of the power - 13%, to be exact – has to be provided to make up for the reactive power. Positive reactive power is caused by inductive loads such as motors and transformers (especially at low loads). Negative reactive power is caused by capacitive loads. This can include lighting ballasts, variable speed drives for motors, computer equipment, and inverters (especially when idle). When a large number of motors, electronic speed controllers, welding equipment and/or cooling units etc. are connected, the greater the likelihood of a large amount of reactive power.

HARMONICS

POWER FACTOR

THE FORMULA

TECHNICAL

1000 N Green Valley Pkwy Ste 440-370, Henderson, NV 89074      corp@linelosspro.com  |   702-318-7121

© 2019 by Line Loss Pro, LLC